Fingers feeling nimble? Fingers feeling flexible? Twist, stretch, turn, and tie your fingers in knots to solve these fun puzzles! Are your fingers up for it?
"A must-buy for anyone with ten fingers and an iPad."
— Mike Schramm, tuaw.com
"Whether played singly or in groups, Finger Tied is a sparkling way to spend some quality gaming time on the iPad."
— Rob LeFebvre, 148apps.com
Finger Tied will be available, only for iPad, on Thursday, October 18, 2012.
Finger Tied is a multi-touch puzzle game, only for the iPad. In each Finger Tied puzzle, fill in a shape by moving up to four fingers around on your iPad at the same time. But be careful, lift a finger, or go out of bounds, and it's game over. Finger Tied will test your mental, as well as your finger abilities!
Finger Tied can be played entirely by yourself, but for even more fun, invite some friends over and Finger Tied makes a great party game!
- Finger Tied has 100+ puzzles to test even the most flexible of fingers.
- Fly solo, or ask a friend (or three!) for a hand to help you with the more tricky puzzles.
- Create your own puzzles with an intuitive, built-in puzzle editor. Share levels online. Download levels created by other players.
- Keep your wits about you. You'll need to turn and twist your fingers, your body, and maybe even your iPad to solve some of these puzzles.
- Game Center leaderboards let you compare your best scores with your friends'.